Life Science

 



                               Life Science




one of the reasons why I chose Mac Life Sci is because I felt a really strong connection with the program itself and I was super excited to meet such diverse and amazing people and because the program is so big it facilitated that and it really just built a great community full of people who love science and research I chose Life Sci because as the largest first year entry program at Mc Master I knew it would give me  plenty of opportunities to meet new people Throughout my day I'm constantly surrounded by other students who are just as passionate about what they're learning as I am and sometimes that's all it takes to build a connection or even a friendship that lasts a lifetime In BIO 1A03 I got to extract and analyze my own DNA. How cool is that? I chose Life Sci at Mac because it offers such a variety of courses so not only do you get to learn about everything you also get to narrow down your own interests.



There's also a lot of different teaching styles that they use so it helps you to gain experience in a lot of different areas which is super helpful There are many people to help you succeed in your journey in life sciences In my first year I met amazing upper here students that gave me great advice on how to succeed I chose Life Sci at Mac because the courses we have to take in the program have lots of opportunity for super cool hands-on science I chose the Mc Master Life Sciences program because I wanted a well-rounded interdisciplinary education that would give me research experience and help me understand human health and also health of many other different organisms I also loved how there were somany different specializations to choose from.




I didn't know exactly what I wantedto specifically study but having that option to be able to choose from manydifferent specializations helped me decide that Life Sci was for me My program allows me access to a variety of different second-year programs I chose the McMaster Life Sci specialization because I thought it gave me lots offreedom and choice in my courses and I knew that I wanted to explore lots ofdifferent options within science and other specialties I chose McMasterbecause of all the fun hands-on lab experience you get in all your first year chemistry, biology, physics classes being able to apply all that you've learned in class in a lab setting my favourite being making aspirin in second term chemistry.








I chose Life Sciences because it allowed me to discover new-found interests within the sciences McMaster is also home to a lot ofreally cool research opportunities and and Life Sci gave me the opportunity to beexposed to these different fields of research and find one that I wasinterested and passionate about pursuing I chose Life Sci at McMaster because I didn'tknow exactly what I wanted to do after high school and Life Sci allows you totake a bunch of electives and courses in first year that are kind of more generalso you can engage your interest and then choose a specialization in second year I chose Life Sciences because they're both fun and challenging at a great university with thewell-known reputation worldwide I chose Life Sci so I could experience theworld of scientific research at McMaster

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post