Science & Technology

 





Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! (echoing) This is science! And this is technology. The two never mix. Or so we thought. So, just so you know, everything I know about science and technology, I learned at the 1939 New York World's Fair. So... I know what I'm talking about with this stuff. So, let's begin. So if we mix three tablespoons of, uh, these beans here with, um two tablespoons of Mars dust and a pinch of sunshine, we can create sodium chloride. (thunder) - (echoing) That isn't science. It's magic. - Most magic is just science that hasn't been properly documented yet. Um, once it has, (echoing) it is plucked out of its place in the astral plane and brought down to Earth (echoing stops) where it becomes very dull and boring. 



The best application for technology these days is for communication. And for this, we need a computer. I have a computer right here. It's, um... it's one of the early models that runs on the old, um, valve oscillators and tubes. But it still works just fine. So let's send an email. To send an email, we just enter our message into this matrix here, and then it is sent up to a satellite into outer space, and then comes back down to the recipient. So we'll just say, "Dear friend, I miss you, and think of you often . I wish you were here, but I understand that you can't be. Love always, your friend Mary." And our message is sent. (random Morse code beeping) What is this?! What?! Jerry, what is this?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post